Tuesday, March 31, 2009







Doodle Cakes for Jennette















This week I am Celebrating Birthdays all week long. As I will be taking all my daughters and daughter in laws out to celebrate there birthdays. In honor of there birthdays I have made a new birthday cards for every day of the week. I will be making a total of 7 cards. I am adding one card for a special friend. So in honor of Jennette's birthday Monday March 30 thats today I have made her this card DOODLE CAKES Her Favorite colors are pink and brown. So I knew this would be the one to give her. She is a berry special friend and we have alot of fun doing things together and chatting when we can. She is always there for me when I need some one to chat with. So Happy Birthday Jennette. I hope you have a berry special day. While your at it why dont you stop on over and wish Jennette a happy birthday leave her a message. Her blog is Doodle This Pink : http://doodlethispink.blogspot.com/.





I am also stating something new this week and hope you will join me and do my fun new sketch. This week I will be posting my sketch on monday. Form next week on I will be posting on Wednesday. My sketchs will be called SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY. Between now and Wednesday of this week I will figure out how to do the Mr. Linky. To join in you will need to make a sketch with my design and post you new card on your site with a link to my blog . Then you will need to come back her and post to mr. linky leaving a direct link to your card and then leave me a comment.

Another thing that will be happing soon will be Blog Candy.To be entered into the Blog Candy Give way you will need to become one of my followers and do my sketch of the week.



SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Michaels Cupcakes

Ink: Pirouette, Chocolate Chip Stampin'Up

Paper: Stampin 'Up Pink Pirouette , My Minds Eye

Embelishments: Diamond Stickles, Red Copic , Brown and Pink Satin Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Thread









Thanks to all who have been visiting my blog. I hope you stay awhile and take a look around and do come back often as I love sharing my designs with you.





















4 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much Arlana! I love ya! The card is just FABULOUS!!!!!!
    Thanks for making my birthday special!xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened upon your blog and had to tell you how neat these cards are! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fab and thanks for the help with the sewing machine. I will do some research. i see you managed to keep the post on top. Did the tutorial help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I love all your thread work!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!