Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AMYSR 1 - sketch from Prairie Paper and Ink

Gods Beauty





I wanted to do a fun sketch form on of my Favorite blog. I need to get Prairie Paper and Ink added to my favorites and blogs I go to all of the time. She always has such cute things. You can find the sketch at her blog : http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/. You will for sure want to check it out. This week she is giving away blog candy for the sketch winner. How fun is that.



Don't you just love the free set Gods Beauty in the Stampin'Up catty. It was my first time using it. First off I took my sponge daubers and sponges some spots on to my Whisper White paper. Then over those spots I stamped my black butterfly. I tried it the other way around but it was smearing . So This way worked out best for me. I aslo stamped the leaf over both pieces of card stock layers. Then I sponged the leaf with Certainly Celery.


Im really liking the added touch of sewing on my cards. Sewing and making crafts with my sewing maching. One of these days ill have to post some of my dolls. I make my own patterns.


SPPLIES: Most Supplies are from Stampin'Up
Stamps: Gods Beauty

Paper: Basic Black , Regal Rose , Certainly Celery, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black , Regal Rose, Certain Celery, Yoyo Yellow
Embelishments: Striped Stampin'Up Ribbon, Thread, Rhinestones form Joanns


Today im off to the crafts stores to get a few more supplies to embelish with. Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for all of the berry sweet comments you have been posting about my cards.

5 comments:

  1. It is soo fabulous! I love the colors and the stichting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    its beautiful!
    i just ordered a sewing machine, so i cant to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Awesome colors and fabulous detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love all the dimension and sewing you did!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!