Sunday, March 8, 2009

Butterfly Friendship

This has been a fun and exciting week as I finished up the decor for my son's wedding. I will be posting several new items from the wedding. One of my specialties is making chipboard albums. This week I will be posting a wedding album.
Don't you just love this new Simple Friendship stamp set, Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series paper, Baja Breeze, Craft and Whisper White card stock and Baja Breeze 5/8" grosgrain striped ribbon from Stampin'Up. I distressed the edges with sponge daubers and added Pearl Rhinestone Stickers from Michaels. This package had various sizes to choose from which made it perfect for this project. The butterfly and flower were added with glue dots.



This card was made for the Mojo Monday 76 contest. Check out their link at: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/03/mojo-monday-76-contest.html


This week they are having a special contest. How fun is that!!!


I hope you check my blog often. In the coming weeks I will be doing blog candy. If you enjoy my blog, please be one of my followers as I love to create and share my designs with you.



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Love the colors and the distressing. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!