Thursday, March 12, 2009

This card was inspired by a left over butterfly
from my mojo monday 76 card. It sat on my table and I kept thinking I need to do something with it. I try to uses up all my scraps. So I took a sponge dauber and added some bright colors. I couldnt stop there as I felt it needed some bling. Dont you just think these colors are so fun? I just love this set Simple Friends from Stampin'Up

SUPPLIES: Most supplies used are Stampin'Up
Stamps: Simple Friendship
Paper: Kiwi Kiss,Tangerine Tango , Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Embelishments: Pink Dotted Ribbon Miachels, Gemstones by Paper Stuido , Scollop Circle Punch
Hope you having a wonderful day. I have a busy weekend so I wont be posting anything on friday. Check back Monday for something new and exciting!!! Have a berry sweet day!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card - love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful!!! I can't wait to see your new ones. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!