Tuesday, March 24, 2009







Bloomin Beautiful - Mojo Monday 79






The other day I was in my spare bedroom and was thinking how much fun it would be to use the colors that I have in that room. So inspriation for this card came from that room. It a fun room with beautiful colors Reds, Yellow and Blue! I figured I would wait and see what the Mojo Monday Sketch would be. I had already decieded which stamp set I wanted to use. Mojo Monday sketch was just perfect for this stamp I wantd to use. You can find the fun Mojo monday sketch here at this link:



http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ Go check them out there skectches are really fun.


SUPPLIES: Most supplies used are Stampin "Up

Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White, My Minds Eyes Printed Papers


Ink: Bucakroo Blue, Real Red,Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black



Embelishments: Stampin'Up Striped Ribbon , My Minds Jewels, Blue Thread, Sponge Daubers
Thanks for checking out my blog on a daily baises . Ive been get lots of hit form all over the world. If you like what I do or would like tutorial on anthing just let me know. Leave me a comment or be one of my followers. I love to share my designs with you so come on and join me!!! I hope you have a sweet day!


.

5 comments:

  1. This card is sooo darn fabulous!!!!!
    I love the colors! You did soo great!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. These colors together, and with this stamped image, look so good. Your image fits perfectly with this mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - love the details esp the stitching

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!