Sunday, March 22, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLYS






Saturday I went to the Scrapbook Expo and came home with a few fun goodies!!! I had to use some of my new goodies. The card was made for the SFYTT sketch. This card size worked perfect for this layout. You can find the SFYTT sketch at Jen's site http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/03/21/sketch-for-you-to-try-14/ . She always has fun sketchs. This week she is giving away a blog tart. Its a berry cute stamp. You should go check it out and do some of these sketchs they are always lots of fun. This will be my first time doing Jen's sketch. I knew the minuite I saw the sketch I would use the new Great Friend stamp set from Stampin'Up. It sure is becoming a new favorite.






SUPPLIES: Most supplies Stampin'Up

Stamps: Great Friend, Eastern Blooms

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze Speciality, Old Christmas Pack,My Minds Eye Birthday Party Cardmaking


Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa


Embelishments: Rhinstones , Sei Ribbon Grannys Kitchen, Sewing Thread, Matt Pack



Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Thanks for visiting my bolg this weekend Ive had about 500 hits . Just since friday!!! Yepppie!!! It been so exciting. Thanks for all your wonderful support. Thanks to Amy at
http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/. Go check out her site too!!!

4 comments:

  1. so soft and pretty colors and just fabulous design!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TFS:)
    Chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card...love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! thanks for playing! hugs-jd

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!